Sue is a Primary Trained Educator with current registration, who has successfully combined a love of teaching children with her passion for art.
Her personal philosophy is as follows:
- Everyone has the potential to create art work to feel proud of.
- All creations contain a little of the artist's soul and should be respected as such.
- Children's art should not be compared one to another.
- Technical prowess can be evaluated - albeit subjectively; creativity is better simply enjoyed.
- Expect the unexpected; children's art has the potential to develop in quite unforseen ways... with wonderful results.
- Fun should be had while learning!